Fourth of July at the Sanders!

The girls got their kiddie packs and had a blast!  They were even wanting the "more exciting ones"!  We may have to move up to the cakes next year!  Those are my favorite too!


Austyn wanted to take charge of the camera so I let her! This one amused me because you can see her in my glasses!  Heehee!
Jon and Amy throw a mean party!  They have food, insane foreworks, volleyball and the POOL! The kids love it, but the water wasn't quite warm enough for the adults this year!

Austyn wouldn't go off the CRAZY slide, that has a six foot drop into the pool at the end, so she opted for the flippers and snorkle!

Here it is!  It has a crazy bump at the end that throws you into the air! Fun but I wasn't ready for it yet until the weather is warmer! 
Thanks Jon and Amy!  You are the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment